Can't access Glance, audio and other settings after update! Help!

Jani Khurtsilava

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Everytime I try to open any of them, it tells me, e.g: 'glance (or any other setting name) can't be opened. An app update may be available in the store' What to do with this problem? Thanks a lot

Jani Khurtsilava

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
The fact is... I tried to do so, even checked with SysApp Pusher, and found the updates, but as I started downloading they stopped on the half way and gave me a message they couldn't be installed.

MameTozhio

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
The fact is... I tried to do so, even checked with SysApp Pusher, and found the updates, but as I started downloading they stopped on the half way and gave me a message they couldn't be installed.

Reboot and try again? I didn't have these problems... after installing it started to update apps right away.

joeltanthuanewe

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
hey guys, just a quick question, so far everything is fine with my volume control and stuff.. but just wondering, is there a quick way to silent my phone?? instead of sliding the ringer bar all the way to 0?? its so redundant!

mikosoft

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Try updating glance again. There was a problem with the Store that might have cause the update to fail.
My glance and audio all work smoothly.

krishna T

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
hey guys, just a quick question, so far everything is fine with my volume control and stuff.. but just wondering, is there a quick way to silent my phone?? instead of sliding the ringer bar all the way to 0?? its so redundant!

No Need to slide the "ringer bar". Just Tap on the respective icons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99