When I use the Citi bookmark I had, https://mobile.citibankonline.com/mobile/thin , it gives me the "We're having trouble displaying this page" error. It seems to bounce back and forth between different sites before the error comes up. I never had an error before IE11, but I haven't used the site for a few days either.

Can anyone else connect to the site, and if you have a credit card with them can you login? Since they don't have a WP app, it would be quite the problem if not even their website works.
    04-14-2014 11:52 PM
    When I use the Citi bookmark I had, https://mobile.citibankonline.com/mobile/thin , it gives me the "We're having trouble displaying this page" error. It seems to bounce back and forth between different sites before the error comes up. I never had an error before IE11, but I haven't used the site for a few days either.

Can anyone else connect to the site, and if you have a credit card with them can you login? Since they don't have a WP app, it would be quite the problem if not even their website works.
    Hey Mike, just tested for you and have the same issues as you.

Decided to try this way instead - can you give this a shot?

https://online.citibank.com/US/Welcome.c

hope this helps :)
    04-14-2014 11:57 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. When I try that, it takes me to a login page, but then the same thing happens after that as I described in the OP. I appreciate you giving it a shot though. I wonder if it was something in IE11 that broke it, or if it's something in their side that it acting up tonight.
    04-15-2014 12:22 AM
    Goto citibankonline.com and it will redirect you. I just tested it twice and it worked fine for me. Granted, Citibank!, I like it more if you would make an App... I hope they read this.
    04-15-2014 12:33 AM
    Goto citibankonline.com and it will redirect you. I just tested it twice and it worked fine for me. Granted, Citibank!, I like it more if you would make an App... I hope they read this.
    I can get to the login page using that site, but I get the error described above when I try to log in. Are you able to not only go to the login page, but actually log in as well?
    04-15-2014 12:35 AM
    Well, anyone that sees this that has a Citi credit card and can see if this works for them? I suspect it's an issue with IE11. It has never behaved like this before. But before I contact Citi it would be great to know.
    04-15-2014 11:04 AM
    Bumping this one more time... I no longer get an error message, but I end up in a loop that just takes me to a page with information and an icon to go to a login page... But when I click it, it just reloads the same page again. Anyone?
    04-17-2014 01:04 AM