Hi everyone, I tried installing 8.1 bu my phone has been stuck in a reboot loop for about the last 12 hours. When I was downloading the install I lost my WiFi a few times at work and so I waited until I was home to install. The first round went fine, but when the second round of downloads occurred, the install froze. It's been stuck in a reboot loop of showing the Nokia logo, Verizon logo, then the cog before the battery dies. This has been repeating until I stopped it this morning. Any advice on what to do? Is it passed the hard reset phase? I am tempted to take it to Verizon and say it was a hard reset gone bad but I'd love to find another way around this problem. Thanks!
    04-15-2014 06:25 AM
    You're probably best to use Nokia Software Updater: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...very-tool.html

This will wipe your phone and restore it to WP8 but then you can go from there.
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-15-2014 07:00 AM
    Thanks! So I tried that but it didn't work (or so I thought). I unplugged the phone and went about my morning but when i went to plug it back in (after the phone finally cooled off), it installed like normal. I now have 8.1 and it works fine. I have to wonder if the battery heat just got in the way and the phone needed a moment.
    04-15-2014 09:23 AM