How to upload photos manually in photos hub

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
There's a share feature like below then it gives you a list of apps to share to. I preferred the way it was it was before where you could share to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn simultaneously. Now I have upload individually and it opens each app when you're uploading. This actually takes a lot longer than it used to.

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
There's a share feature like below then it gives you a list of apps to share to. I preferred the way it was it was before where you could share to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn simultaneously. Now I have upload individually and it opens each app when you're uploading. This actually takes a lot longer than it used to.

Sorry, I meant upload to OneDrive, the option isn't there like it used to be, but found out how to do it through one drive app itself

winger46146#WP

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I meant upload to OneDrive, the option isn't there like it used to be, but found out how to do it through one drive app itself

Not a fan of the option being removed to upload from photo hub. Didn't know you could do it from OneDrive app so thanks for that. When I needed a photo from album Screen shots or Saved Pictures I would email them to my self. Doing it in OneDrive is better than email but sucks you can't just do it from the photo hub.

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Upload to OneDrive via context menu in Photo hub is no longer there. They left out one of the best features in Photo hub, I don't get it.

Unless it's a bug, cough cough....

Lorienn

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I had same problem earlier today. Unfortunately it seems there is no simple way to upload photos manually but I have found working workaround.
All you have to do is creating a new room (mine is called 'transfer')- it's name will be visible on the share list and also corresponding folder in your Onedrive folder will be created. Voila, now you can easily upload photos to Onedrive! Hope it works for you :)

Last edited:

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
All you have to do is creating a new room (mine is called 'transfer')- it's name will be visible on the share list and also corresponding folder in your Onedrive folder will be created. Voila, now you can easily upload photos to Onedrive!

Mine is called "Phone Backup", and opening Phone backup folder I get a "Phone backup pictures" folder... I like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)