Facebook chat integrated in Message hub?

v0lum3

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, i've been searching around and couldn't find the answer.. But what I understood from the Windows Phone part of the Build conference, was that the message hub would be able to integrate a whole host of message apps, like Skype, facebook and whatsapp? Depending on what apps you downloaded and allowed to integrate into it ofc.

Now all I have in WP 8.1 is an SMS message hub, and I really miss my Facebook chat inthere?!? So did I completely misunderstand something, is this integration coming???
I have the newest "official" facebook app, and I tried to download the facebook messenger app aswell, but nothing seem to put facebook messaging in my messagehub! :-/

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys, i've been searching around and couldn't find the answer.. But what I understood from the Windows Phone part of the Build conference, was that the message hub would be able to integrate a whole host of message apps, like Skype, facebook and whatsapp? Depending on what apps you downloaded and allowed to integrate into it ofc.

Now all I have in WP 8.1 is an SMS message hub, and I really miss my Facebook chat inthere?!? So did I completely misunderstand something, is this integration coming???
I have the newest "official" facebook app, and I tried to download the facebook messenger app aswell, but nothing seem to put facebook messaging in my messagehub! :-/

Since we now have the fb messenger MS want us to use that

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yea he did which is why i was confused because later it turned out that it would no longer e integrated, just to make sure people would use the messenger instead..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes