What is the 6.8GB of DATA/FILE i have after WP8.1 Preview

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Do any one have this issue
my storage sense shows other files as 0 (zero)bytes but my windows phone app shows some 5gb of files as shows in the first post, I did hard reset but still the same
both my storage sense and the storage sense under setting shows other files as 0 (zero)bytes but not the windows phone app in windows 8.1

WHAT ARE These FILES?????
please help

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol calm down!! Sjeesh :p We all have this problem... These are data files... Game data or app data.. Usually a hard reset will lessen the amount, but that does mean losing all the game data

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Lol calm down!! Sjeesh :p We all have this problem... These are data files... Game data or app data.. Usually a hard reset will lessen the amount, but that does mean losing all the game data

Well, I understand his agony a little - as 6gb is a lot to lose. And it's weird Storage Sense and Storage Check count differently. Storage Check thinks there is 2gb of "other" on my phone, while Storage Sense says only 192MB (L920). However, I don't really mind it too much as I have 32gb of internal memory... I can live without 2gb... :)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Well, I understand his agony a little - as 6gb is a lot to lose. And it's weird Storage Sense and Storage Check count differently. Storage Check thinks there is 2gb of "other" on my phone, while Storage Sense says only 192MB (L920). However, I don't really mind it too much as I have 32gb of internal memory... I can live without 2gb... :)

Yes I noticed this too... But I also noticed that system files has increased in size.. So im guessing some of the other files might have been placed there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb