Another Photo question and a calendar question

barbaram

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I've looked around for these questions, and couldn't find answers. Sorry if they are repeats.

No one likes the photo hub, it seems. But my question is about the photo live tile on the home page. Is there some way to make it show just my favorites? right now it is scrolling through all my pics, and honestly, I don't want it to show me pictures of my time at the race track, it just reminds me about how much money I lost!!! I want my cat and dog back!!

On the calendar. I love week view, but would like it to start on Sunday. Is there some way to set it up so that sunday is the first day of the week?

Thanks in advance!!

Im_Q

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I actually like the new photos app. It's quicker to get to the stuff I really want to get to. But to change the live tile pictures, open up the app bar and select settings. After that, change "start filters shows" to favorite photos.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

barbaram

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Gosh I looked there and just didn't see it! Looked again after seeing your reply and there the setting was!! Am I just loosing it or did Cortana play a trick on me? Thanks for your kind reply

gkrew

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad you got the photo thing fixed. I had mine set to that before which was the default stock photos that came with the phone. Now with WP8.1 if you set it favorites but have no favorites it will become a transparent tile which is cool if you have a good photo as your background.

The calendar issue cannot be changed (at least not in 8.1)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital