Update of Music app out today?

anon(5973126)

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes it is available.. Don't get your hopes up... Don't see any "performance" improvement.

Here's the official change log..
**see we pushed an update. Shut up already.
**don't bug us for another year

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Its almost comical! Proof MS could care less what the end users want. Still no live tile, how hard is that?? Transparent tile at least....nope.

Now that MS owns Nokia how long till they kill Nokia mix?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Loads fine for me, with over 2,000 songs on my SD card. But no live tile, no swipe forward or back (this is the thing I miss the most).

But I do have to admit, creating and managing playlists is far better on the phone than the old version.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
They posted on Microsoft answers that an update will be pushed out April 22nd. But on April 22nd, the poster changed his post to say it's actually week of April 22nd. I used to think the Xbox music team is just incompetent, now I think they are not only stupid, but also arrogant and unethical.

Unethical? WTF! So they delay an update by a couple of days, and its the end of the world.

Software is frequently late, or just released buggy to hit a target date.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Tapatalk

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys just wanna ask if the main ui of your xbox music has like a transparent background? Like the one shown in the picture on wpcentral, mine is updated but still have that plain black background

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes