Music rights...

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I went to do some training today and docked my phone in the system to play some songs. To my surprise, half my songs (40/95) ish , were grayed out and I was getting the message (sorry, you don't have the rights to play this song). These songs have been with me for over 5 years, they have been ripped from cds and radio,YouTube, friends. I figured it was just the Xbox music app being crappy as usual so j downloaded different music players from the store but non of them could see the songs that Xbox music labeled as nono... What the heck is going on? How do I go back to listening to my music?

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Ya, I have to reboot it daily due to the Bluetooth issues.. Two Soft resets a day keeps the bugs at bay...

So this is not a common music problem then? I cannot seem to find info about it.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Your problem is that you're using an SD card.Microsoft never fixed the problem. Its the reason I got an iPhone. The music experience is leaps and bounds above Microsoft's music experience.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I dont have room on my phone for music, are you sure that its the problem? Why would I be allowed to play my own music. This makes no sense. Does anyone have a link to the Microsoft feedback forums for the dev preview?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon