I have two email addresses I got from my college. One is my casual email address and the other is an alias for more formal things. I was able to add my casual account to my Accounts on my Lumia. However I'm not able to add my alias. The domain of it is different but the servers they use are same. I get my emails from both of my addresses because I set formal one to forward it to the other, but I can only send with the casual one. Do you know how can I also send emails form my formal address?
    05-06-2014 11:56 AM
    That bothers me too and I found a simple solution with the Email program of WP 8.1 Preview Edition on my Nokia 1020. Tried this with my Gmail-Accounts but should work with others too.

1. setup a new Email-Account of the main email address. For Gmail you get forwarded to login at google.de
    2. Setup your alias Email account for answering incoming Emails to your Alias Address
    a) add new account -> advanced setup at the end of the list
    b) setup with the alias-Email, but account login with the main address, download should setup to manual

If there's a new email incoming to your alias address on your main account just switch to the alias account (i.e. folder incoming mails) and answer from there
    05-15-2014 06:41 AM