Ideas on uservoice are outdated! - how to tell MS to actualize them?

DarthMengon

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Most of current Hot and Top ideas on Windows Phone uservoice site are out-dated, because they are already done in WP 8.1. For example "keep Cortana as name", or "Filemanager", or "control ringtone and media volume separate".

I found no way to tell them, I think it would be good to bring this on par with current status. Also this would make room for new ideas and therefore speed up the development of new features.

Anybody know how to tell MS this? Maybe Daniel or somebody other from WPCentral knows a way or has a direct contact?

Last edited:

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Most of current Hot and Top ideas on Windows Phone uservoice site are out-dated, because they are already done in WP 8.1. For example "keep Cortland as name", or "Filemanager", or "control ringtone and media volume separate".

I found no way to tell them, I think it would be good to bring this on par with current status. Also this would make room for new ideas and therefore speed up the development of new features.

Anybody know how to tell MS this? Maybe Daniel or somebody other from WPCentral knows a way or has a direct contact?

Cortland?

-edit I agree though, if you listen to your user feedback you should actualize them and keep it clean and organized.

-edit edit

They should list all of the completed onces so they can proudly show of to all the people visiting and also informing them that they are actively reading/doing what people request.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They will most probably be marked when WP8.1 ships to the public. The WP team actively uses the UserVoice forum to gain feedback on items, so it's not a lost cause.

byobg

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
They will most probably be marked when WP8.1 ships to the public. The WP team actively uses the UserVoice forum to gain feedback on items, so it's not a lost cause.

Isn't WP8.1 basically shipping to the public today? (Or do Lumia 630 buyers understand that the phone they paid money for is only a preview, and not expected to work?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon