Tip : Format your SD card using Storage Sense WP8.1

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this feature in WP8.1 so I thought of posting it here.

Many of you might be formatting your SD card by connecting it to your laptop or PC. Well, there is no need of doing this with WP8.1. Storage Sense provides you the feature of formatting you SD card. All you need to do is go to Settings --> Storage Sense --> Tap of SD card --> Scroll right to the bottom --> Tap on Format SD card.

This wipes out everything on the SD card including apps and data. Hope this was useful to you. :smile:

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
format SD Card option is available on wp8.0 too may be you missed
I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this feature in WP8.1 so I thought of posting it here.

Many of you might be formatting your SD card by connecting it to your laptop or PC. Well, there is no need of doing this with WP8.1. Storage Sense provides you the feature of formatting you SD card. All you need to do is go to Settings --> Storage Sense --> Tap of SD card --> Scroll right to the bottom --> Tap on Format SD card.

This wipes out everything on the SD card including apps and data. Hope this was useful to you. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon