Keyboard/Word Flow not working at all!

Master Chaos5

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi! From the past few days, I have been facing issues with Keyboard. My Keyboard is not working at all (yeah I running Windows Phone 8.1 Dev Preview), Whenever I type a word then enter 'space' my keyboard will stuck, this happens everytime I enter space.

I tried downloading other Keyboards like English (United Kingdom) & English (India) it still wasn't working.

I tried to 'Soft-Reset' but it didn't worked either, I even tried 'Delete Suggestions added to Keyboards' but it failed as well.

I found out that this was happening due to 'Suggest me as I type' not working properly, so I turned off 'Suggest me as I type' options from Keyboard settings, and now my Keyboard is working fine.

However, now I can't use 'Spell Check', 'Word Flow' & 'Auto-Correct' and this is really really annoying. So anyone else facing this issue? Or atleast can anyone help me to solve this problem?

I don't wanna 'Hard-Reset' as I have a lot of data in the apps that I can't back-up, and I don't wanna lose it. Unless it is absolutely nessecary, or I have no other choice, then i'll have to do a 'Hard-Reset', so please someone help me out >_>

Oh btw sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, English is not my first language.

Tahleel149

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I am also having the same problem on NL820 with 8.1DP...started today in the morning. I tried all of the above things but nothing worked

Tahleel149

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Also my phone has started overheating since this problem started plus my battery is draining too fast...like 20% an hour...i ve been on8.1 for morethan a month now and didnt have any problem so far

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
when you are using the wordflow keyboard after each word that you type it automatically enters a space and the next word

Mattut

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so i had the dev preview on my 920 and had the same problem as described in the original post. I just chalked it up to it being a preview and dealt with it. Then i upgraded to a 1520 and when i installed the official cyan i have the same problem on the 1520. Now here's the weird part, i gave my son my old 920 and after a hard reset word flow and the keyboard work fine for him. I have hard reset my new 1520 3 times with and without using restore and i still have this problem....anyone have any ideas??

Claude Gombard

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Gautham Vijayan has the answer: You have more than one keyboard activated on your phone - my Wordflow was working flawlessly until I added two more keyboards, then not only did it stop working, but my word-suggestions as I type disappeared along with it. Took Gautham's suggestion and removed the extra keyboards and problem solved. Thanks Gautham😊.

Anthony East

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
The answer is very simple which I found by chance. There is a key on the bottom left next to &123 which is labelled ENG. Just press it and everything will work again just as it should!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre