After Official Cyan update...

rck1993

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Now that I have officially updated my L925 to Cyan from Dev Prev, what should I do with the Preview for developers app?
Should I uncheck "Enable Preview for Developers" and uninstall the app? or is there a method to uninstall? or should I just just leave the
app there?

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Now that I have officially updated my L925 to Cyan from Dev Prev, what should I do with the Preview for developers app?
Should I uncheck "Enable Preview for Developers" and uninstall the app? or is there a method to uninstall? or should I just just leave the
app there?

If you wish to participate in the developer preview in the future, leave it as it is. If you are patient enough to wait for the official releases, tick it out and the uninstall part is up to you
( it's how you uninstall a normal app)

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
app there?
I think you should wait...MS will release update 1 i.e. Gdr 1for WP 8.1 soon...If you uuninstall the app w/o unchecking still u r enrolled for DP...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes