I have not been receiving notifications from Twitter since last night, about when I started using Kik a lot after not doing so for a while, not sure if that last part is relevant. I've uninstalled it several times and turned on the notifications but nothing happens. As well this has been an on and off problem, firt starting a week ago when I got double notifications from Twitter, then after restarting my phone I got none, then I reinstalled it and still got none, turns out after a fresh install the notification settings are turned off and you have to manually turn them on in the app. So I did and then it worked for a couple days till yesterday where now not even that works. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    07-17-2014 11:07 AM
    I have not been receiving notifications from Twitter since last night, about when I started using Kik a lot after not doing so for a while, not sure if that last part is relevant. I've uninstalled it several times and turned on the notifications but nothing happens. As well this has been an on and off problem, firt starting a week ago when I got double notifications from Twitter, then after restarting my phone I got none, then I reinstalled it and still got none, turns out after a fresh install the notification settings are turned off and you have to manually turn them on in the app. So I did and then it worked for a couple days till yesterday where now not even that works. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Bump this. Notifications never worked for me from the official Twitter app.
    07-18-2014 01:23 AM
    Check in the app's account settings. They're off by default (which I never understood).
    07-18-2014 05:36 AM
    Check in the app's account settings. They're off by default (which I never understood).
    I already tried that many times, still doesn't work even though I turn them on and say to receive notifications from everyone.
    Hopefully this is at least fixed or whatever when 8.1 comes out, whenever that may be.
    07-18-2014 09:26 AM
    I'm having the same issue, no notification for the past few days
    07-19-2014 09:06 PM
    I went from getting duplicate notifications (which apparently the fix was to reinstall the app), and now after uninstalling and reinstalling, I'm not getting any.

Running WP 8.1 DP
    07-22-2014 10:33 AM
    Hi guys, I'm almost relieved that I'm not the only one here (would mean my phone is not broken).
    For me it has always worked flawlessly. Four days ago I did a soft reset of my phone, from that moment Twitter disappeared from the App Notification list and I dont receive any notification anymore, no toast, no anything.
    I tried to install/reinstall the app several times I even restored my phone to factory settings without success
    I'm really out of idea now... :(

Lumia 925 OS:8.1official
    09-08-2014 03:17 AM