Not receiving notifications from Twitter Official App

unuckynumber11

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I have not been receiving notifications from Twitter since last night, about when I started using Kik a lot after not doing so for a while, not sure if that last part is relevant. I've uninstalled it several times and turned on the notifications but nothing happens. As well this has been an on and off problem, firt starting a week ago when I got double notifications from Twitter, then after restarting my phone I got none, then I reinstalled it and still got none, turns out after a fresh install the notification settings are turned off and you have to manually turn them on in the app. So I did and then it worked for a couple days till yesterday where now not even that works. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I have not been receiving notifications from Twitter since last night, about when I started using Kik a lot after not doing so for a while, not sure if that last part is relevant. I've uninstalled it several times and turned on the notifications but nothing happens. As well this has been an on and off problem, firt starting a week ago when I got double notifications from Twitter, then after restarting my phone I got none, then I reinstalled it and still got none, turns out after a fresh install the notification settings are turned off and you have to manually turn them on in the app. So I did and then it worked for a couple days till yesterday where now not even that works. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Bump this. Notifications never worked for me from the official Twitter app.

unuckynumber11

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Check in the app's account settings. They're off by default (which I never understood).

I already tried that many times, still doesn't work even though I turn them on and say to receive notifications from everyone.
Hopefully this is at least fixed or whatever when 8.1 comes out, whenever that may be.

Cybnext

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I went from getting duplicate notifications (which apparently the fix was to reinstall the app), and now after uninstalling and reinstalling, I'm not getting any.

Running WP 8.1 DP

Daze507

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm almost relieved that I'm not the only one here (would mean my phone is not broken).
For me it has always worked flawlessly. Four days ago I did a soft reset of my phone, from that moment Twitter disappeared from the App Notification list and I don?t receive any notification anymore, no toast, no anything.
I tried to install/reinstall the app several times I even restored my phone to factory settings without success
I'm really out of idea now... :(

Lumia 925 OS:8.1official

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12