Broken Bluetooth--when will I learn?

DynaDog

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re-reading your original post, was it the case that the 520 with standard Cyan (no preview) used to work and then one day it stopped working, even though you hadn't changed anything on that phone? Or did you put the DP update on both phones at the same time and that's when they both quit working?

I see I was unclear. Both phones were working fine with the speakers and I installed DP update 1 on both phones and they both stopped working with my speakers.

As to your next post, yes, the volume on my phones was turned up. There are no stupid questions at this point!

One thing that may be important -- all of my music on both phones is on a microSD card. To those with working Play 360s after Update 1, is your music in your phone storage or on microSD? The 930 doesn't have microSD, right? Maybe that's a factor.

Last edited:

Haklong

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem unfortunately. The speaker works with other devices and my 1520 works with my car. Hoping to find a solution to this problem soon.

trwrt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It looks like that speaker supports the aptX codec. I've read that 8.1 update 1 enables support for that, but maybe the phone also needs a firmware update to fully support it? So the phone and speaker negotiate an aptX stream but then the phone doesn't know how to produce one. Just a guess, and I don't know that there is any way to disable aptX on the phone or speaker anyway other than dropping back to standard 8.1.

Alphageek_UK

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
One thing that may be important -- all of my music on both phones is on a microSD card. To those with working Play 360s after Update 1, is your music in your phone storage or on microSD? The 930 doesn't have microSD, right? Maybe that's a factor.

I was listening to an AudioBook last night via the Bard app that I have moved to the SD Card. The book chapters are .mp3 files and they were playing just fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examking010