How does the Word Flow keyboard compare?

trekgraham

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else agree that the keyboard had greatly improved but still lacks in comparison to other third party keyboards on Android? I was quite fond of swift keyboard when my old prism II would actually work half way. It was quite good at learning from your typing habits and you could swipe to the space bar to keep typing your message. I have to say having to repeat my thumb for every word slows me down...

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
It's great, like the old Swype on WM6 was, but I do miss the ability to capitalize any letter by dragging my finger above the keyboard and then back down.

I haven't used any of the newer keyboard on Android.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
How do you like the surface pro 3?
I like it a lot. I came from a succession of ThinkPads, so the keyboard is a letdown, but it's not bad and once does get better with practice. I love the weight and the ability to work in both laptop or tablet mode.

I do wish that the tapatalk app wouldn't add the first upon every edit, though! ;)

Anglerdk

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I agree keyboards like swiftkey is superior to the WP one. However WordFlow is a great improvement over the old keyboard (sadly Danish is not supported).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon