Lumia Cyan for DP users (even if you already have cyan) released

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So I'm using WP 8.1.1, already downgraded to get Cyan and already have the most up to date dev preview. This morning though, I get a "Lumia Update for Windows Phone". Anyone else experience this or know what it is? Maybe another Cyan update or something. Can't be a Deviant because that hasn't been announced yet. Still on the gears though. I'll update when I'm done

Last edited:

anon(8763253)

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Any One get an update today?

I've got nothing.. Maybe additional language for your region

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Ya, I got the notification but haven't done the update yet. Not sure what it is, probably just bug fixes to 8.1.1

simon 4

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

Since I got the dp update 1 a few weeks back my Lumia 625 no longer connects to win 7 pc hopefully its fixed that!

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Since I got the dp update 1 a few weeks back my Lumia 625 no longer connects to win 7 pc hopefully its fixed that!

You might have to uninstall the phone and its drivers from your PC then reconnect your phone to get the updated drivers.

simon 4

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

I have tried I assume you mean through device manager but since the pc don't recognise the phone the drivers or device does not show up there

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Hey, could you send a screenshot it of the update notification?

A bit hard since I've already completed the install.

Anyway, found out what's new. My firmware was changed from the CV GB version to Virgin when checking the Nokia site. That's weird.

Also, something we've all overlooked here....LUMIA CYAN is AVAILABLE FOR USERS OF DP with Lumia 625

Abhishek P

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

A bit hard since I've already completed the install.

Anyway, found out what's new. My firmware was changed from the CV GB version to Virgin when checking the Nokia site. That's weird.

Also, something we've all overlooked here....LUMIA CYAN is AVAILABLE FOR USERS OF DP with Lumia 625

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes