Instagram protest

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Protest on Instagram. Who wants to protest?

Vote here: https://www.change.org/p/instagram-update-for-instagram-on-windows-phone-instagramwpisalive

Announced on 22 October 2013, reaches the store in November 2013, updated a few times, last updated in March 2014.
About 6 months, and about 1 year in Beta.

Protest with the hashtag #InstagramWPIsAlive on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/instagram

The Instagram team has no contact form, much less email.

- RT and like tweets.
- Make tweets in a natural way and not robotic. Comment on the subject.
- It takes an official app, do not tell me that about 6tag.
- Missing functions are numerous, so not worth being mentioned.

I think the union will do with the strength.

- From Brazil.

If I posted in the wrong area, so sorry.

Last edited:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
It really sucks for an app to be in BETA for a year with no frequent updates. At least Instagram should come forward and tell it openly they they do not intend supporting Windows Phone until further notice. Just keeping us waiting and waiting indefinitely is a sign of very poor professionalism.

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
It really sucks for an app to be in BETA for a year with no frequent updates. At least Instagram should come forward and tell it openly they they do not intend supporting Windows Phone until further notice. Just keeping us waiting and waiting indefinitely is a sign of very poor professionalism.

They should do as Flickr and Shazam who gave a public statement that would not support more WP.

Last edited:

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
On Instagrams website, they have an "Our Story" timeline that you can click through, that documents all of their important releases and achievements. They don't even mention releasing a Windows Phone app. Instagram

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon