Things missing vs other platforms that keeps me from coming back

hey_joe

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Finally!

After years of agony, Windows Phone gets the EAS/TTLS-PAP support (Windows 10 Mobile, Creators Update), so now I can connect to my faculty's network EDUROAM. I can hardly believe it!! :)

But still missing the USB-tethering very much........

andrew-in-woking

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by hey_joe
Finally!

After years of agony, Windows Phone gets the EAS/TTLS-PAP support (Windows 10 Mobile, Creators Update), so now I can connect to my faculty's network EDUROAM. I can hardly believe it!! :)

But still missing the USB-tethering very much........

Which eduroam network have you joined? I've been on an eduroam network since last September with a Windows 10 Mobile device (Lumia 959 XL).

hey_joe

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Which eduroam network have you joined? I've been on an eduroam network since last September with a Windows 10 Mobile device (Lumia 959 XL).

I'm using Eduroam of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Zagreb, Croatia. They use EAS/TTLS-PAP authentication and until now, no Windows Phone could ever connect. And I have tested many... But after the Creators update, my Lumia 640 LTE can now normally connect.

Last edited:

andrew-in-woking

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Eduroam of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Zagreb, Croatia. They use EAS/TTLS-PAP authentication and until now, no Windows Phone could ever connect. And I have tested many... But after the Creators update, my Lumia 640 LTE can now normally connect.

OK, must be network specific. Good to hear of the improvement in connectivity either way.

hey_joe

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I have a Nokia 520 with broken side buttons and Windows 10 running on it (Insider preview).
In the Microsoft store, I cannot find any app for volume control which works properly on Windows 10 mobile. Pretty frustrating...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786