Bluetooth File MIssing

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I sent a file from my macbook to my windows phone via bluetooth, and i saw that my phone received the full file.
It is a project file from a music software program and the extension is .mprj
I plugged my phone into a windows 8 pc, and searched for the file, but could not find it.

How, when I saw the file transfer to my phone, does it not show up anywhere.
And now how can I recover it?

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the same proble, I Bluetooth 2 video files from my PC, after received the file, its missing, how can I find the file, any solution

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Why so many ppl have problem locating shared files with Bluetooth.

All videos, picture (maybe mp3 too, and others with weird file extension) should be in Photos>Saved picture folder.

Maybe you'll be able find those xyz extension files with Files (app), usually unknown files will not be displayed on phone

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
nothing in the saved pictures folder.
I thought an os fairly open as Microsoft would be able to accept files that didn't fit the bill for one of its apps, so its surprising it would show a file being received and than remove it because it is not compatible with the internal apps/software.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
nothing in the saved pictures folder.
I thought an os fairly open as Microsoft would be able to accept files that didn't fit the bill for one of its apps, so its surprising it would show a file being received and than remove it because it is not compatible with the internal apps/software.

Files like pictures, videos get stored in saved pictures, pdf file in pdf reader or Adobe reader, zip files in office.

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
yeah thats my point
if its a non traditional file, that the OS cannot recognize, it deletes it.
seems like an oversight on Microsoft's end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077