Display update causing issues?? 928 frozen most of the day!

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Since the update, I have had to soft reset my 928 at least fifty times. Not kidding. Phone basically worthless today. When it doesn't "freeze", I get to push a button or two and then it freezes again. Seems to be better tonight, but all my MSN (formerly BING) apps, as well as Calenday, e-mail, Skype, and the podcast app are broken. I can't do searches through Cortana either. Onedrive not backing up photos to the cloud. It is like all built in systems are down. The new Display shows in my settings window, but I cannot click into it. Camera won't launch. When I pushe the button, it blinks and comes back to the start screen. When I swipe to the right, I have a bunch of @{Microsft...apps there. Never seen those before. Deleted a couple of them and they come back after a short time, or soft reset. Looks like Data Sense just reset on the wrong day; shouldn't happen until the 21st.
Anyone else seeing weird stuff today? Screen shot below is stuck on my phone, so I took a pic with wife's phone and she e-mailed it to me.
WP_20141002_21_24_25_Pro.jpg

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Nope, my 928 is just dandy. Aside from that Verizon still won't release Cyan for it. Looks like you're overdue for a hard reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa