Music player help

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
hello i'm new to windows phones previously i've been using android for years.:smile:
in android i was using this app called powerAMP which is the best music player i've come across in android it has that deep bass which i really like but in widows i've never seen any player which can stand with android powerAMP player all of the players are sound same to me no sound tweaks :unhappy:
any one know any windows phone player which has descent sound output like android powerAMP.:smile:
please help :smile:
by the way i'm using lumia 625 and i'm comparing sound with xperia sp with xperias headset.:smile:

SRLumia620

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Phone Prabasha!
None that I know of sorry. You can try adjusting the graphic equalizer on your phone under Settings>Audio. Also try setting up all the Dolby enhancements under the same settings page to see if anything sounds good to your ears. :)

Tarik Aziz

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
hello i'm new to windows phones previously i've been using android for years.:smile:
in android i was using this app called powerAMP which is the best music player i've come across in android it has that deep bass which i really like but in widows i've never seen any player which can stand with android powerAMP player all of the players are sound same to me no sound tweaks :unhappy:
any one know any windows phone player which has descent sound output like android powerAMP.:smile:
please help :smile:
by the way i'm using lumia 625 and i'm comparing sound with xperia sp with xperias headset.:smile:

I'm also a former android user and have also used powerAMP but trust me lumia phones are far more superior in bass quality and the equalizer provided by Microsoft in default is great. If your 625 supports dolby then turn it on and also turn on the audio leveling in the audio settings. Lastly increase the first bar in equalizer menu upto 90%(according to ur bass intensity needs) then the second bar at 60% and use good in ear headphones and see what's 'Bass' called.

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
after changing equalizer setting sound out put ok to me now
do we have a player with folder access capability to play only a folder. i never found a player which can show folders in phone.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
after changing equalizer setting sound out put ok to me now
do we have a player with folder access capability to play only a folder. i never found a player which can show folders in phone.

I have not seen one yet. 50% of music in my collection are non-DRM some are Indie artist and ripped them from CD so Xbox Music recognize them as Unknown.lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes