Why aren't my Facebook profile pictures showing in contacts?

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
facebook profile pictures not showing in contact

I have linked many outlook contacts with their respective facebook profiles. But the facebook pictures not showing in people hub. When tried to change the image also it is not showing. But weirdly for few contacts it is showing facebook photos. Anyone have any idea on how to make the facebook profile pictures to be displayed for contacts. i am using lumia 730.

Last edited:

SBoelitz

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: facebook profile pictures not showing in contact

If you open to edit the contact and click on the image placeholder it should ask you to choose a picture from facebook, twitter etc. if you don't have this option it may be that the contact for some reason hasn't automatically linked, if you open the contact (not in edit mode) and click the middle icon at the button looks a bit link a chain link you can choose a contacts be linked and show as one.

Hope that made sense.

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
The contacts are linked to facebook profile just the same like few contacts that are showing facebook profile pictures in people hub.
When I click on the link button it is showing two links 1. outlook and 2.facebook. But in both the accounts the image is not showing. This is not for one or contacts but all contacts except one are two that showing images that two not the latest one.

tabraoui

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem. Here's what solved it for me:
Go into your Facebook app
Settings
Connect Facebook with Windows
Sync now

It took around 10 minutes. But it solved it for me.
Hope it does for you too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans