8.1 destination of downloads?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

8.1 destination of downloads

i have a lumia 635 with windows 8.1 any time i download an emailed photo or receive a photo via whatsapp, i can find all these photos in my "photos" on the phone, which i love. my wife has a lumia 1020 with 8.1. anytime she downloads an emailed photo to her phone or opens a photo in whatsapp, the photos do NOT end up in her "photos" section of the phone. in fact, we have no idea where they go! we've searched the phone (not via computer). we want to show these photos to others but are unable. i don't get it

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: 8.1 destination of downloads

i have a lumia 635 with windows 8.1 any time i download an emailed photo or receive a photo via whatsapp, i can find all these photos in my "photos" on the phone, which i love. my wife has a lumia 1020 with 8.1. anytime she downloads an emailed photo to her phone or opens a photo in whatsapp, the photos do NOT end up in her "photos" section of the phone. in fact, we have no idea where they go! we've searched the phone (not via computer). we want to show these photos to others but are unable. i don't get it

in photos app, look for others folder or whatsapp folder

other option is to install files app and use that to search for the possible location

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes