Anyone else having an issue with Forza Motorsport 6 : Apex save file?

Looking over at the official Forza forum I am not alone but just a small group of 6 have posted.

I was able to get through all the main events. They I started the Mercedes Challenge at Yas Marina Circuit. I completed that race and I saw the spinning circle on the bottom right and then everything crashed out to the desktop.

Once that happened, I was never able to recover.

The program starts, shows the Microsoft Studios splash, proceeds to the main splash with picture of the rear of the Ford Blue GT. While on that splash, I see the spinning circle on the bottom right and on the left I see the message RIVAL CHALLENGE and then BOOM! Crashes out to the desktop. happens everytime. Not way to continue and cannot find the save file to delete.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this issue.
    06-08-2016 01:55 PM
    Anyone else having an issue with Forza Motorsport 6 : Apex save file?

Looking over at the official Forza forum I am not alone but just a small group of 6 have posted.

I was able to get through all the main events. They I started the Mercedes Challenge at Yas Marina Circuit. I completed that race and I saw the spinning circle on the bottom right and then everything crashed out to the desktop.

Once that happened, I was never able to recover.

The program starts, shows the Microsoft Studios splash, proceeds to the main splash with picture of the rear of the Ford Blue GT. While on that splash, I see the spinning circle on the bottom right and on the left I see the message RIVAL CHALLENGE and then BOOM! Crashes out to the desktop. happens everytime. Not way to continue and cannot find the save file to delete.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this issue.
    can you reinstall the application? Maybe a fresh install can cure the issue
    06-11-2016 05:35 AM