Favorite Battle Royale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Come on, share your thoughts on the PUBG and Fortnite war; which is your favorite? Maybe it's neither and you're following an upcoming title yet-to-be-released?

rl6y0mq8q5cz.gif

dark-syl

Mar 24, 2018
Visit site
Fortnite BR is so fun, free to play and constantly updated, building is a big added value, PUBG is good but fortnite is fun and addictive (^^) + you can go solo in save the world that "should" one day go to free to play too

Cale Hunt

WC Staff Writer
Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Played a lot of PUBG, switched to Blackout for awhile, have dabbled in Apex a bit but haven't gone all in yet. It is FAST.

playfulseagull

Mar 18, 2019
Visit site
I think Apex worth the time investment. It's on the sweet spot between a hardcore battle royal like PUBG and a casual one like Fortnite imo. Plus they have the advantage to add new Legends from time to time to keep the game interesting in the long run.

Cale Hunt

WC Staff Writer
Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
I think Apex worth the time investment. It's on the sweet spot between a hardcore battle royal like PUBG and a casual one like Fortnite imo. Plus they have the advantage to add new Legends from time to time to keep the game interesting in the long run.

I heard that the battle pass just released is kind of BS (not much content). What are your thoughts?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
The first Kinji Fukasaku film.

...in all serious, not a fan of these games really. I don't mind watching others play them but I have the co-ordination of an amoeba so I would be terrible playing them, on either console or PC, and I am a console gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa