07-22-2014 10:56 AM
230 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Hi everyone! Been trekking in the opposite direction for the past few days and here's what I found. There's a Mooshroom Island closer than the ones I found before. However I did not have enough materials at the time to make a portal but will do so when I return back. Coordinates are x:6901 z:35.

mooshroom.jpg

Way further on I found a grassland area with many white and black horses. I decided to make a shelter here and you can fast travel to this location through the nether. Still a long journey though but I will start extending the railway system in the nether to this location soon.

newshelter.jpg

I also finally found our first witches' hut on our map! I took the following screenshot from quite a distance away. I have yet to explore it or seen a witch around the area. Coordinates are x:22325 z:-333. I may check it out when I return back from my long journey.

witchhut.jpg

Till next time, bye-bye!
    08-12-2013 06:22 PM
    Hi everyone, I will be switching to a new Creative world temporarily every Tuesday / Wednesday. The Survival server will be on other days. I will always do a full backup before I switch servers so nothing will be lost. You can see what world is on by the name. All players are ops in this world. Do anything you want and feel free to experiment. If you want to reserve an area, post the coordinates here so others will not accidently build on your land. Have fun crafting!

UPDATE: I now have a separate Survival server so Creative Server is now online 24/7 !!
    Last edited by Bee Mon; 08-22-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Update server info
    08-13-2013 02:29 PM
    Hi everyone, the Survival server is back on. Anyway I find switching between worlds on one server is probably not the best so I will be probably running the Creative world in the future on a separate server. Cheers :)
    08-15-2013 02:13 PM
    I am amazed at the work some of you do on this game....I have Minecraft but haven't been able to get into it enough to fully understand everything.
    08-15-2013 02:19 PM
    Do you need my Minecraft sn to whitelist me? It is mase123987, go figure!
    08-15-2013 02:25 PM
    Do you need my Minecraft sn to whitelist me? It is mase123987, go figure!
    You're on! Have fun! :)
    08-16-2013 06:24 AM
    My computer is having troubles connecting to your server. It will say "logging on" and then "Disconnected by Server. Took too long to log in"

When I entered your server info into Minecraft, the network bars on it showed 1/5. Any suggestions?
    08-16-2013 02:06 PM
    I was able to connect finally, but I was getting stuttering fairly often. Is there any reason you would be having a bad connection on your end?
    08-16-2013 02:13 PM
    I was able to connect finally, but I was getting stuttering fairly often. Is there any reason you would be having a bad connection on your end?
    Where are you connecting from? The server is in France but so far nobody has complained to me about server lag. I'm connecting from Asia and I also get 1/5 bars most of the time but it's still working pretty fine on my side. I'm going to sign up another server in a few days. I'll probably run it on a different location. If it turns out better for you and everyone else, I'll move the world to the new server.
    08-17-2013 12:33 PM
    where are you connecting from? The server is in france but so far nobody has complained to me about server lag. I'm connecting from asia and i also get 1/5 bars most of the time but it's still working pretty fine on my side. I'm going to sign up another server in a few days. I'll probably run it on a different location. If it turns out better for you and everyone else, i'll move the world to the new server.
    usa
    08-17-2013 01:17 PM
    Hi everyone, I have just registered a new server because I want to run a Creative world as well. However rather than using the new server to run the Creative world, I am moving the Survival world to the new server and use the old server to run the Creative world instead. So the Survival world is currently offline until the migration has complete which should not take more than a couple of hours. The previous Survival world server was in France while the new one is now in US. I hope the new server will provide a better experience but if members generally find that this is not the case, I will move the world back to the previous server. I will temporarily run the Creative world on the old server but if things work out better on US servers, I will switch the Creative world to a US server as well later. Cheers!
    08-21-2013 06:36 PM
    Bee mon is it expensive to have a server?
    08-22-2013 01:42 AM
    Servers are now live!!

08-22-2013 03:19 AM
    usa
    The US server is now online! Please check it out!
    Server IP is 108.170.46.88:25565
    08-22-2013 03:22 AM
    Bee mon is it expensive to have a server?
    Well that depends on how many players you allow to be online at the same time. You can get a server at as low as $2 a month for about 4-8 players while running a 100 player server can set you back around $50. Also for low price packages you may not get a dedicated IP address, a free web site and access to a SQL database for use with plugins on modded Minecraft servers.
    08-22-2013 03:38 AM
    Well that depends on how many players you allow to be online at the same time. You can get a server at as low as $2 a month for about 4-8 players while running a 100 player server can set you back around $50. Also for low price packages you may not get a dedicated IP address, a free web site and access to a SQL database for use with plugins on modded Minecraft servers.
    So to get like a FTB minecraft (mod pack) server for like me and a few of my mates could cost under 10 a month
    Last edited by lce123; 08-22-2013 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Spelling OCD
    08-22-2013 04:05 AM
    So to get like a FTB minecraft (mod pack) server for like me and a few of my mates could cost under 10 a month
    Definitely :)
    08-22-2013 05:46 AM
    OK there seems to be a problem with the restoration of the Survival world on the new server. I found that areas that were previously built were randomly regenerated with new chunks. It was fine one minute but then it disappeared when I logged back in. Going through certain portal created a new chunk in the netherworld instead. I'm going to manually restore the world again so meanwhile the Survival server will be offline again. Sorry :(
    08-22-2013 05:49 AM
    OK both servers are now online! However I had to re-create the creative world as I had mixed up my servers and restored the survival world on the creative server. I totally blame FileZilla for not saving my changes when I rename the servers and connecting without closing the dialog. If you have built anything on the creative server in the 2 days it was on, sorry to say its gone. This is one mistake I'll make sure won't happen again. By the way, you can now connect to my servers without remembering the IP addresses. You can now use the following domain names.

beemoncreative.mymc.io
    beemonsurvival.mymc.io
    08-22-2013 11:20 AM
    Hi everyone, just posting some screenshots of a new shelter 17,000+ blocks away from spawn that I have just completed. It is carved out from a natural cave opening near a ravine with an abandoned mineshaft so the location is perfect for gathering resources. Travel as usual will be quicker by 8 times through the portal but 2K+ blocks is still a long way to travel back to spawn and the 1st shelter. I have started to build a rail system but it'll be some time before its ready. On the left side is the shelter and on the right is a passage to a ranch house.

shelter1.jpg

As you can see from the following screenshots the shelter is quite cozy with inbuilt farm and all the required stuff for cooking, smelting, enchanting, brewing and smith work. There are skylights so you can easily see whether it's day or night before venturing out from the shelter.

shelter2.jpgshelter3.jpgshelter4.jpgshelter5.jpgshelter6.jpg

If you wish to go to the ranch house you can take the passage on the right from the portal room. Follow the passage and there will be a ladder to take you to the basement of the house. The ranch house was suppose to be the shelter but it was too far away from the portal so even though it is completed, it's not being used. Feel free to move in and make it your own. Besides the basement, there are two floors plus the attic. The sleeping quarters are on the second floor with balconies that provide a great view of the grassland and swamp area around the ranch where many beautiful horses roam.

ranchhouse1.jpgranchhouse3.jpgranchhouse4.jpgranchhouse5.jpgranchhouse6.jpgranchhouse7.jpgranchhouse8.jpgranchhouse9.jpg
    bigbobtime likes this.
    08-22-2013 05:48 PM
    Here's two more pics; a sunset over the ranch and the moon rising from the east :)

ranchscenery1.jpgranchscenery2.jpg
    08-22-2013 05:52 PM
    Not half a day yet since the creative world is on and we already have a fun attraction!
    Thanks bighotdogtime!

creative1.jpg

bigbobtime likes this.
    08-22-2013 06:16 PM
    Just completed a stable for the ranch house with black, white, and black-white mix horses available. Feel free to pick one up if you're there.

stable.jpg
    08-24-2013 09:22 AM
    I find it hard how you can play without mods.. What is there even to do? lol
    08-24-2013 10:21 AM
    Hi fellow minecrafters! I hereby reserve this area and its surrounding for 100 blocks in the Creative world for secret project 'G'. I suggest you do not venture into this area as to not spoil the surprise. Play mode: Adventure. Estimated completion time : 3-4 weeks.

project_g.jpg
    bigbobtime likes this.
    08-24-2013 04:54 PM
230 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD