Candy crush!! Do you know a female that doesn't

dreonedon

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Every female I know plays candy crush from my mom to my sis to my new and my ex-girlfriend and her mom they all send each other points and stuff its stupid to me but every woman I know plays it and that is the only reason my mom won't use WP that's the most popular game out for a while just take a NYC bus every female and a few males you will see playing candy crush they need to get all the games most people want right now and not when they are old and people stop playing them work harder Microsoft wtf!! I really want WP to succeed I don't know why but I'm here to stay.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
This run-on sentence o_O

This topic has been discuss a lot, lack of apps and games.

Microsoft isn't going to make Candy Crush, the game publisher does. Microsoft may encourage them to develop it as soon as possible, but they can't force them of course (that would be fun, haha).

However, I don't see the point of this topic. I don't mind that you are concerned, but are you just trying to tell Microsoft to encourage publishers to develop games? If yes, we have to wait. And believe me, the waiting till be worth it :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure what the point of this discussion is. Women play Candy Crush therefore WP isn't attractive to women therefore WP will fail? Makes sense... o_O

Aside from the sexist title and general fail of the OP with regards to grammar. The point is moot. WP is currently last in getting most games. Will it come to WP eventually? Maybe. Does it matter? To some. Does it make WP any less of a platform? Depends who you are. What's important to some is irrelevant to others. I couldn't care less about Instagram but I'm happy it's coming finally.

I'm sure Candy Crush will come eventually. It could be an issue of the APIs, it could be other things. We don't know.

Last edited:

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
With all the reports of how much people spend on this game coupled with the reports that show WP users are big spenders compared to other platforms I am surprised this hasn't shown up on WP yet. :eek:rly:

Etios

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure what the point of this discussion is. Women play Candy Crush therefore WP isn't attractive to women therefore WP will fail? Makes sense... o_O

Aside from the sexist title and general fail of the OP with regards to grammar. The point is moot. WP is currently last in getting most games. Will it come to WP eventually? Maybe. Does it matter? To some. Does it make WP any less of a platform? Depends who you are. What's important to some is irrelevant to others. I could care less about Instagram but I'm happy it's coming finally.

I'm sure Candy Crush will come eventually. It could be an issue of the APIs, it could be other things. We don't know.

It's "I couldn't care less" :smile:

Kadin Lucas

May 30, 2013
Visit site
The sentiment of the thread does have a point. Candy crush is hugely popular and it should be on wp8. For windows phone to keep building momentum I think microsoft needs to constantly hound the makers of the top 5-10 apps in app store/google play and offer them incentives to build a wp8 apps so there at least appears to be nothing major missing from wp8. Also can males like candy crush too? I love it (have to play it on girlfriends galaxy tablet.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, what is Candy Crush? I've never heard of it.

It's a hugely popular game casual game.

...and then there's the women who say they play Candy Crush but have never actually played the video game. It may mean something else to them... and you need to be very careful.:unhappysweat:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's available as a PC browser game, but I've never played it nor do I have any interest in it. I prefer Texas Hold'em games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon