Hi all

Woo very excited for this Batman Arkham Knight the last part of the story and I pre-order it straight away which I will get to play as Harley Quinn!!!

I am BATMAN!

And it for PS4, Xbox One and PC only which means it will be awesome!

So anyone Pre-Ordering?

​I am BATMAN!
    03-09-2014 02:32 PM
    It's a good thing they didn't have these in my youth, I might have never seen daylight.
    BIGPADDY and sd173 like this.
    03-09-2014 03:14 PM
    It's a good thing they didn't have these in my youth, I might have never seen daylight.
    That properly a good thing I remember playing for ages on games and then having do my homework 5 minutes from it being handed in.

Then I stop doing that after I started college.

Now I rarely have time.
    hs k likes this.
    03-10-2014 03:41 AM
    That properly a good thing I remember playing for ages on games and then having do my homework 5 minutes from it being handed in.

Then I stop doing that after I started college.

Now I rarely have time.
    Hey, Big P, you miss "'s"s all the time man. Is it just for fun? 'cause it be funny.
    03-10-2014 04:05 AM
    Great trailer..!
    03-10-2014 04:44 AM
    Hey, Big P, you miss "'s"s all the time man. Is it just for fun? 'cause it be funny.
    I don't like "s"! :P

I do it all the time.
    hs k likes this.
    03-10-2014 05:44 AM
    I don't like "s"! :P

I do it all the time.
    Your YouTube channel is tits sir!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-10-2014 01:21 PM
    Your YouTube channel is tits sir!
    Thanks I forget I have one of those. :P
    03-10-2014 01:45 PM
    Thanks I forget I have one of those. :P
    Tits?
    03-11-2014 08:08 AM
    I'm getting this for my Xbox One! So excited!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-11-2014 11:20 AM
    I'm getting this for my Xbox One! So excited!
    I'm so excited pre-order for my PS4 very glad it only coming too next gen consoles and PC only nothing to hold it back!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-11-2014 11:22 AM
    I'm so excited pre-order for my PS4 very glad it only coming too next gen consoles and PC only nothing to hold it back!
    We get to drive the Batmobile! :D

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-11-2014 11:41 AM
    I could never get into Batman, as a superhero or a game. It just looks like Batman's trying to be an Assassin...

That said, I enjoy taunting my cousin about Batman. I maintain he's just a rich guy who knows karate.
    03-11-2014 11:42 AM
    Also, I'm not pre-ordering it, as I'm getting it digitally. :)

03-11-2014 11:42 AM
    Also, I'm not pre-ordering it, as I'm getting it digitally. :)

I know PSN will charge an extra 10 on top of it for being digital.

Anyway I go on shopto.net and I get points that go to reducing the price of my games I already got 5 and I saved a pound already pre-ordering it on shopto.net
    03-11-2014 12:27 PM
    I know PSN will charge an extra 10 on top of it for being digital.

Anyway I go on shopto.net and I get points that go to reducing the price of my games I already got 5 and I saved a pound already pre-ordering it on shopto.net
    They charge MORE for digital? Usually it is the same price. But if anything, it should be cheaper, as they don't need to produce the disk and casing, etc.

03-11-2014 12:30 PM
    They charge MORE for digital? Usually it is the same price. But if anything, it should be cheaper, as they don't need to produce the disk and casing, etc.

Yeah they charge more for PSN in the UK it might be different in the US but I doubt it.

I prefer disc anyway just unwrapping the plastic and hearing the box click open it a great pleasure.
    03-11-2014 01:36 PM
    Yeah they charge more for PSN in the UK it might be different in the US but I doubt it.

I prefer disc anyway just unwrapping the plastic and hearing the box click open it a great pleasure.
    Lol, that's bs.

Anyways, discs games are really bad for the environment. That's also why I'm going digital too.

03-11-2014 01:55 PM
    Lol, that's bs.

Anyways, discs games are really bad for the environment. That's also why I'm going digital too.

I'm not paying 10 more for digital and I let my friends borrow my games and I borrow there's.

also I share the ps4 with my bro so he can use it on his account.

Which part was bs when it does cost an extra 10 and more on the PSN store killzone 54.99 still and tomb raiders 44.99 or if it the second part that is true it like unwrapping a gift.
    03-11-2014 02:08 PM
    I'm not paying 10 more for digital and I let my friends borrow my games and I borrow there's.

also I share the ps4 with my bro so he can use it on his account.

Which part was bs when it does cost an extra 10 and more on the PSN store killzone 54.99 still and tomb raiders 44.99.
    It's bs how they charge for for a digital game on PSN. Usually it is the same price on disc, unless you buy it from a different company who might sell it cheaper.

BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-11-2014 02:17 PM
    It's bs how they charge for for a digital game on PSN. Usually it is the same price on disc, unless you buy it from a different company who might sell it cheaper.

That makes sense sorry for the comment I miss read :)

yeah it completely sucks and doesn't tempt me to purchase digital maybe the next version of the PlayStation will get this right.
    03-11-2014 02:25 PM
    That makes sense sorry for the comment I miss read :)

yeah it completely sucks and doesn't tempt me to purchase digital maybe the next version of the PlayStation will get this right.
    Next version of consoles is far away from now. I think in a few years, the companies will get it right and put it on their new consoles, like the X1 and PS4.

03-11-2014 08:20 PM
    Next version of consoles is far away from now. I think in a few years, the companies will get it right and put it on their new consoles, like the X1 and PS4.

I hope so the prices are stupid well except from knack they cut the price in half but it rubbish.

And there needs to be more free games for PS+!
    03-12-2014 03:03 AM
    How did I just find out about this thread?! When Batman Arkham Knight comes out in 2015 I finally will have a good reason to get the Xbox One.
    06-09-2014 10:51 PM
    How did I just find out about this thread?! When Batman Arkham Knight comes out in 2015 I finally will have a good reason to get the Xbox One.
    Actually, I NEED THIS GAME RIGHT NOW:
    06-09-2014 10:53 PM