Batman Arkham Knight

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It's a good thing they didn't have these in my youth, I might have never seen daylight.

That properly a good thing I remember playing for ages on games and then having do my homework 5 minutes from it being handed in.

Then I stop doing that after I started college.

Now I rarely have time.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
That properly a good thing I remember playing for ages on games and then having do my homework 5 minutes from it being handed in.

Then I stop doing that after I started college.

Now I rarely have time.

Hey, Big P, you miss "'s"s all the time man. Is it just for fun? 'cause it be funny.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I could never get into Batman, as a superhero or a game. It just looks like Batman's trying to be an Assassin...

That said, I enjoy taunting my cousin about Batman. I maintain he's just a rich guy who knows karate.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Also, I'm not pre-ordering it, as I'm getting it digitally. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

I know PSN will charge an extra ?10 on top of it for being digital.

Anyway I go on shopto.net and I get points that go to reducing the price of my games I already got ?5 and I saved a pound already pre-ordering it on shopto.net

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I know PSN will charge an extra ?10 on top of it for being digital.

Anyway I go on shopto.net and I get points that go to reducing the price of my games I already got ?5 and I saved a pound already pre-ordering it on shopto.net

They charge MORE for digital? Usually it is the same price. But if anything, it should be cheaper, as they don't need to produce the disk and casing, etc.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
They charge MORE for digital? Usually it is the same price. But if anything, it should be cheaper, as they don't need to produce the disk and casing, etc.

Yeah they charge more for PSN in the UK it might be different in the US but I doubt it.

I prefer disc anyway just unwrapping the plastic and hearing the box click open it a great pleasure.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they charge more for PSN in the UK it might be different in the US but I doubt it.

I prefer disc anyway just unwrapping the plastic and hearing the box click open it a great pleasure.

Lol, that's bs.

Anyways, discs games are really bad for the environment. That's also why I'm going digital too.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol, that's bs.

Anyways, discs games are really bad for the environment. That's also why I'm going digital too.

I'm not paying ?10 more for digital and I let my friends borrow my games and I borrow there's.

also I share the ps4 with my bro so he can use it on his account.

Which part was bs when it does cost an extra ?10 and more on the PSN store killzone ?54.99 still and tomb raiders ?44.99 or if it the second part that is true it like unwrapping a gift.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not paying ?10 more for digital and I let my friends borrow my games and I borrow there's.

also I share the ps4 with my bro so he can use it on his account.

Which part was bs when it does cost an extra ?10 and more on the PSN store killzone ?54.99 still and tomb raiders ?44.99.

It's bs how they charge for for a digital game on PSN. Usually it is the same price on disc, unless you buy it from a different company who might sell it cheaper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786