Star Wars: Assault Team Wookies planet

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Who is playing this. I can't beat the second stage, the wookie stronghold . The spiders devastate me. Ive tried wimp rats, druids with a jaws healer. They just eat me alive. Anyone know how to beat the spiders?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Who is playing this. I can't beat the second stage, the wookie stronghold . The spiders devastate me. Ive tried wimp rats, druids with a jaws healer. They just eat me alive. Anyone know how to beat the spiders?

Do not get me wrong, but real money can save you :)
I love SW, but I uninstalled this game after few days! Why the hell I cannot play it as long as I want? Why should I spent something just to enter game!? :(

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
yah. freemium games. I normally don't play it, but they got SW licensing, and you know, if it's sw or halo, I'll pretty much try it.. wow, posted that from my phone and my typing is horrid, sorry you all had to read that. I don't mind dropping money up front for a decent game. I'd pay 4.99 for that game with out turn limits and some decent help files. I understand add based, but this click to buy more stuff is ridiculous. I was hoping the model would die out, but people are spending billions on it, it's here to stay.

jeffro02

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

I beat it by promoting all my characters to the third tier. I used chewy, Luke, Han, and the rebel medic (who gets capped at the second tier). Hope that helps.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
My answer to any trouble with this game is to level up and promote people. Promote them all to their highest possible tier. Then you won't have trouble. I'm on the Emissary to the Wookies part. I'm going to get all to gold before I move on.

viv0102

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I beat it by promoting all my characters to the third tier. I used chewy, Luke, Han, and the rebel medic (who gets capped at the second tier). Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info!
How did you get Luke so early in the game though? I would have thought he would be a character unlocked in the later missions.
Did you get Luke through the crates?

Im currently using Han, Chewie, the medic and R2D2. Han is great at offence while chewie and the medic can keep your team alive.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info!
How did you get Luke so early in the game though? I would have thought he would be a character unlocked in the later missions.
Did you get Luke through the crates?

Im currently using Han, Chewie, the medic and R2D2. Han is great at offence while chewie and the medic can keep your team alive.

You get Luke around the middle of the Emissary to the Wookiees group of missions

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I always keep chewies roar up, in case I need to save him for a turn. I use chewie, han, either a sand person, or a, um, dude that throws a grenade and the healer. I have a jawa and R2 and a sentry droid, but I haven't found a good team with them yet, but they can lay down some damage too. I have a pair of teir 2 womprats I need to level up so see how they do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes