masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Now that Bungie has dashed our hopes of bringing our beta characters and vaults over. It is time to link up and get ready for the real deal on 9/9. Me and my associates have a clan on Bungie for the Xbox One version of course. And we need a few dedicated people. If you are interested my gamer tag is SnyXPsykhodrama. Look me up on Bungie.net and see about joining the clan.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds awesome!

Just curious, does the PS4 version get any advantages over the X1 version? Like does it get exclusive content? Does the X1 version use Microsoft's servers?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Where is this hope of getting beta characters back from?

Also there is an existing Destiny thread over on the Xbox One forums, might wanna check it too.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Also there is an existing Destiny thread over on the Xbox One forums, might wanna check it too.

I don't understand why people are angry about their beta characters. Are they like certain characters they won't make in the main release?

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Is it paid DLC or free? And see they good items, or not worth it? Because I have both X1 and PS4, and not sure what version to get. Like for example, I got watchdogs on ps4 for added gameplay.

They are some very good looking and strong items. I would consider the PS4 version if I wasn't an Xbox MS fan boy. And that the Xbox is the only console with the appropriate controller for shooters.

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

I don't know where the hope of keeping beta characters are coming from especially since Bungie stated in the weekly update that nothing stays.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Where can I find all the details so I know everything they get, to see which version I should buy?

You don't, the details on the whole DLC-part are extremely vague. The current expansion pass that is "available" contains two upcoming DLCs, but we know PS4 gets timed exclusives, but no idea if these will be the actual DLCs or something else. If they make X1 users wait a year for the DLC they're really shooting themselves in the foot. The expansion pass is available to Xbox One already too at least in the US, would they sell that if the first expansion was a year away? Don't think so, but who knows.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
You don't, the details on the whole DLC-part are extremely vague. The current expansion pass that is "available" contains two upcoming DLCs, but we know PS4 gets timed exclusives, but no idea if these will be the actual DLCs or something else. If they make X1 users wait a year for the DLC they're really shooting themselves in the foot. The expansion pass is available to Xbox One already too at least in the US, would they sell that if the first expansion was a year away? Don't think so, but who knows.

Lol, so confused now. Lol.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Lol, so confused now. Lol.

Yeah, I really hope they shed some light on this soon, cos I'm not gonna get the expansion pass if there's a chance they're artificially keeping the expansions away from me for a year. If the timed exclusive DLC the PS4 gets is something in addition to these two, they I don't mind. I can just play the first 2 DLCs and perhaps get the third when it comes available to Xbox One too.

By all logic and history I would expect the PS4 exclusive content to be something fairly minor, perhaps an hour or two worth of playing (something like Watch Dogs and some Assassin's Creed games mightve had in the past as timed exclusive IIRC), but I'm still worried that it is the actual expansions they're keeping away from the Xbox, so I'm really waiting for that information too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital