Galaxy S4 Camera Dominates the competition.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh I don't have a point. Both cameras are good enough for my use. I just like clarity =) .

I'll try to get that done soon. Bit hectic with work atm, but I've put off trying to take some shots with the s4 for a long time so it's due =)

Edit: not going to install some photo app, though. I rarely do, and most people don't really do that (except like instagram and snapchat etc).

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Edit: not going to install some photo app, though. I rarely do, and most people don't really do that (except like instagram and snapchat etc).

that is actually false. Camera360 is a popular photo app that wpcentral just did an article on and they had quite a few million(100+ I THINK LOL) downloads.

Plenty of people download photo apps(especially on android and ios) even if you don't.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
We would have to ask the guys who own the 808, cause no other phone even comes close.

Most people with the 920 and even the s4/One do not care that much. They are about the standard camera. Sad for photo enthusiasts but regardless that's how that works =/

Last edited:

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
We would have to ask the guys who own the 808, cause no other phone even comes close.

Most people with the 920 and even the s4/One do not care that much. They are about the standard camera. Sad for photo enthusiasts but regardless that's how that works =/

well, 808 is no cameraphone, it's a phonecamera :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon