Nokia Lumia 1520 vs Sony Xperia Z3

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I have both and did a little review to sum up what I have noticed while having both.

There are hundreds of things I left out so don?t watch it expecting a in depth review of every single detail. I always review how I like using and having a product. Not its specs.
I for example left out the removal of 1080p video in Android and the awesome ability to record sound of the Nokia. Like I said, there are hundreds of little ups and downs to every device.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I enjoyed your review. You confirmed my big concern with buying an Android phone-- app crashes and conflicts. I bought I Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab Pro 8.4 to try out modern Android and was disappointed. Once I turned it on an half my apps were missing off the home screen and mysteriously returned after a reboot. After noticing several other conflicts and crashed apps I returned the tablet. I was considering a Samsung Note 4 last week and a salesperson was demonstrating the features when an app crashed. I said I assumed that happened because it is a floor model and customers play with it all day. He said "Well, it is Android and due to the nature of Android's open system some apps are not always as solid as iPhone." True or not it, these experiences made me want to go for iPhone or Windows Phone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes