I humbly ask for your help.

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello you guys. Listen, I don't usually do this and I know this is a terrible use of this community but I'm desperate so here I am humbly asking for your help.
I just entered a photography contest by Nokia to win either an amazing Lumia 1020 or a 925. Either of which I'd be happy to take home.
I've been part of the WP family since day 1 but my phone is kind f dated right now, I'll admit, I'm still on my beloved Lumia 800.
Anyhow, I took a picture of a rare specie of a bird called Montezuma Oropendola and I'm now in the top 5 of most voted. Would you be kind enough to help me out? I'd appreciate every single vote since the top entry right now really has only about 20. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow. DID I MENTION I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE REALLY REALLY ATTRACTIVE? :wink:
Here's the link, be sure to vote for Sergio Fernandez (that's me) https://www.facebook.com/nokiacayc?sk=app_465312816919067

Thanks, from a fellow WP lover.
-SERGIO

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I am also still on a 800...

I was planning to vote for you, but when I pressed the link I got this message: "There are no live promotions at the moment! Please check back soon!"

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Cool! The 800 still rocks!
Aww man! Are you sure? I am able to get it without problems and that's the only link they provide for anyone to vote. Maybe if you try later? That kind of sucks cause I'm still #5 and can't seem to get out of it.
Still, thanks a lot for even taking the time to try. I appreciate it. Have a nice day!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I am also still on a 800...

I was planning to vote for you, but when I pressed the link I got this message: "There are no live promotions at the moment! Please check back soon!"

I was gonna vote but got this. Is it a localised contest?

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna vote but got this. Is it a localised contest?

You know what? It isn't supposed to be. I mean, the entries were region dependant but the votes weren't supposed to be. That's why that link even existed.

This actually sucks because there are a lot of people that want to vote for me and are running into this issue.

Nevermind everybody, unless you're somewhere in the central America or Caribbean area, you'll probably get this issue, which again, sucks for me because many of my peeps live outside of that region.

Still, I appreciate it to no end and if you ever need help I'll be happy to be there for you. :)

Have a nice day!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes