Are there any good cases for this phone?

lordicarus

Mar 12, 2008
Visit site
As the title says, are there any good cases for the ATIV S Neo? If I'm not mistaken, the standard ATIV has a different physical layout for buttons and likely won't work. None of the Sprint stores I have been to have cases for it and neither does BestBuy. There seem to be some on Amazon, but I'm wondering which ones are the best if anyone here has any insight?

Rod Iron

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

I used a combo of two cases. I wanted a belt clip with swivel action because phones do not belong in your pocket. I found an S3 case that slipped into a clip but the case didn't fit. Then I found a case for the Neo and it all fit into the clip! Whoo Hooo! Let me know if your interested.

schiznatch

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
re:

I bought this case from eBay and it fits perfect and looks good. It is a transparent gray, which looks good with the blue color of the phone.

I'm assuming that it is pretty much the same type of case that Skippy07 linked to and, like he said, it does make the buttons a little hard to push. What I did was take a utility blade and cut slits on each side of the bubbled area that covers the button. Don't cut it all the way out, just a slit down each side of the "button". This weakens the area enough to make it easier to push the buttons. See attached photo if I made it sound confusing.
21kmvFB2h5L.jpg

schiznatch

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
re:

Hey Skippy, you may or may not care enough to do this, but see my reply below (or above, since it put my reply to you at the bottom of the thread xD) on how I helped make my buttons a little easier to push without ruining the aesthetics.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon