Charging Problems

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having charging problems with their phone? I've tried about 3 different sources with 2 different chargers and my focus wont seem to charge anymore. I hope I dont have to exchange it.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hmmm , check the INSIDE of your Micro usb ( on the phone and on the wire )

if the little clip inside is losse. then ur plug is broken and its not a question of exchange its a question of repaIRE , and its probly not returnable cause its a PHISICAL damg

meaning u need to send it out to repair and its probly gona cost you $$ cause ( well in canada any ways ) phisical damg is not covered.

one thing it could be to , is ur battery , if u dint give it a full 12 hour charge the first time u might have damged it. that they can exchange.

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
This probably won't help you, but I'll post it anyway...

When I plugged my phone into the same outlet strip as my computer and about half a billion other devices, my phone doesn't charge. When I plug it into a dedicated outlet on the wall, then it seems to charge just fine.

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
This probably won't help you, but I'll post it anyway...

When I plugged my phone into the same outlet strip as my computer and about half a billion other devices, my phone doesn't charge. When I plug it into a dedicated outlet on the wall, then it seems to charge just fine.

My cases have been:

- Plugged into PC: charges slowly
- Plugged into wall: charges quickly
- Plugged into Xbox: doesn't charge (odd, because my BB did)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah and wall plugs Boost out more Voltige , PC charging is ALWAYS the SLOW way to charge only recomended to sync things to your phone .

and BB do req less power to charge.

i still find it odd that your Xbox doesnt charge your phone , i havent tryed it yet but that is ODD , you would think MS would of Figuered that one out ....

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
i still find it odd that your Xbox doesnt charge your phone , i havent tryed it yet but that is ODD , you would think MS would of Figuered that one out ....

Maybe because it was meant to charge controllers, which probably requires less power than the current WP7 phones? And maybe too much power could possibly mess up the controller? I dunno I'm talking outta my arse... just a guess.

To the OP, are you still using the OEM charger? I've had problems when using after market chargers with past phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon