Glitch when turning auto brightness off

KingKobe

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I turned off my auto brightness and set my brightness to low. I immediately noticed that whenever I press the lock/unlock button from the sleep state, the wallpaper screen for an instant shows the background behind it. Not a big deal but still annoying. Also sometimes the alarm symbol shows up in the wrong place but corrects itself quickly.

Turning auto brightness on solves the issue!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i tryed to reproduce your bug with no luck , well lol . it might be a good thing that my phone doesnt do it,

its probly a Intermittent Problem ( in other words it doesnt always happened ) it might be a bug with YOUR phone. see if u can get it exchanged with a other Focus. ( worst case)

fc000

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Confirmed. I've been getting this too. I turned off auto brightness because I felt the low setting is far too low sometimes. Since disabling the auto setting, the screen has had its UI elements pop in every time I wake the phone up. Usually showing the last app/start screen, background, then the date and time.

They should really just adjust the brightness based on a slider of variables, and not 3 fixed values.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon