Goodbye Focus

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My first Windows Phone, my elegant mistress. I paid full price for you just so I could cherish you without a contract. We laughed, we danced, we partied. You showed me that a cell phone could have a good camera and the joy of a virtual keyboard. Oh how I will miss our evenings together, scrolling your vibrant Super AMOLED screen, stroking your volume up and down. This is adios, this is goodbye, this is the end to our ever blissful beginning.

My girl can have you now. :D

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
My first Windows Phone, my elegant mistress. I paid full price for you just so I could cherish you without a contract. We laughed, we danced, we partied. You showed me that a cell phone could have a good camera and the joy of a virtual keyboard. Oh how I will miss our evenings together, scrolling your vibrant Super AMOLED screen, stroking your volume up and down. This is adios, this is goodbye, this is the end to our ever blissful beginning.

My girl can have you now. :D

...and what are you replacing her with?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
...and what are you replacing her with?

le Titan!

HTC-TITAN.jpg

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
There is something special about those first of their kind devices, and Samsung hit a homerun with the Focus. I am glad I switched to get the Focus S.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
There is something special about those first of their kind devices, and Samsung hit a homerun with the Focus. I am glad I switched to get the Focus S.

They really did. I would have preferred an aluminum chassis but overall it's a great phone. In fact, Samsung should of just upgraded the build quality, added an FFC, and called it the Focus Flash. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes