Odd forum behavior

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
At time the forum will either take really long to load and load out of wack or occasional I get page cannot be displayed. Also, when trying to mark all forums read randomly I will get:
Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Anyone else see these encounter these issues or just me?

Edit: perfect it just loaded weird so I got a screen grab: http://vvcap.net/db/dRX2ZGhwnUL12as2tArM.htp

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I get the 'Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator' error loads of times, it's very annoying.

(I'm getting the adminitrator error now)

It works some times but it's very hit n miss Dagolara, it's not just you.

I've seen your other bad render an odd time, I just put it down to an IE quirk, i have seen it on other sites too. (Not much)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
We have had some server issues we actually lost (we could find it it just didn't work anymore) one the other day I think they are still trying to get things ironed out. Please be patient with us.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
We have all the patience in the world Big DS, the problems mentioned are not major, just little niggles. Keep up the good work. :)

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Still get the invaild forum blurb but tonight got this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I dont see anything wrong I know that there is going to be some changes made to make things more stable just not sure when I know its a hassle but please be patient with us. I will send an email and see if I can get a timeline from the higher ups.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It's just intermittent Big D5, i got it 5 mins ago when trying to mark the forums as read.

A wee bug somewhere no doubt, as i've always had the problem since joining the forums, sometimes it's OK and sometimes the error's there.

Not a huge problem really, but it can become annoying when trying to mark all the forums as read, and it doesn't work. :)

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Word is that our "Development Company" is supposed to rebuild the site on a more stable platform I just dont know when hopefully soon. I have sent an email hopefully I can get some more information. Again thanks for your patience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon