iPad2 vs news and comments

demonp82

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Maybe this is not the first post about my problem, but I will try to describe my problem.
It is almost impossible to post comments to articles with iPad. If I type a text, the page starts scrolling up with every single hit of a keyboard. Than It just stops editing, I have to save (post) my comment, than edit it again. If there is some mistake I would like to edit, I just can't. And the post may even not appear in comments after all. I was trying it in Chrome and Safari. It is just the same. It is a horror!!!
The forums section works properly.
:unhappy::unhappysweat::crying:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry that you are having problems commenting on the blog articles using Safari and Chrome on your iPad2.

This bug has been reported to the tech staff.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Maybe this is not the first post about my problem, but I will try to describe my problem.
It is almost impossible to post comments to articles with iPad. If I type a text, the page starts scrolling up with every single hit of a keyboard. Than It just stops editing, I have to save (post) my comment, than edit it again. If there is some mistake I would like to edit, I just can't. And the post may even not appear in comments after all. I was trying it in Chrome and Safari. It is just the same. It is a horror!!!
The forums section works properly.
:unhappy::unhappysweat::crying:

We have had some complaints about this recently. We are aware and are working to fix the problem! Thanks for your patience!

demonp82

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I'm really patient don't worry. Just fix it some time :)) I like this forums, this is just the extension for my (our) expirience here :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljwsrvv