I can't tell the quotes apart from the actual writing anymore

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
This only happened within the past couple of days and I've tried reinstalling, but that doesn't work. I use to be able to tell the quotes apart from the actual writing, but now it all appears as one post with no indication of when the quote started and ended.

For example, if I wrote "hello", then someone quotes me and says "hi", it use to appear as

*grayed box starts*
Hello
*grayed box ends*

Hi

But it now appears as

Hello
Hi

And its frustrating because if I swipe to the newest page, I have to go back and read every single post since I don't know if that's a quote or not.

I'm on a 1520 on AT&T if that helps

CollingwoodFc

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
You are not the only one. I'm experiencing the same issue. It looks like everyone is double posting cuz you cant differentiate between an actual message and a quoted one.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Might be some under the hood improvements with the forums that's going on and it's messing up the app. At least, that's my guess, and if its the case, expect an update soon.

Another thought, maybe the issue is them working on the Windows 8 version and had to do a few tweeks with the site for it to work. ;D

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see that I wasn't the only one with the issue and it seems to be fixed now.

I have heard forum software wise, vbulletin has a lot of complaints. At least what I read in Google anyway .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon