Can not open wpcentral forums

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
image.jpgimage.jpg
Why is this happening on my iPad as well as on my PC running windows 8.1 ie 11.any idea , suggestions ?
I already deleted history,cookies , tried in private browsing still no luck. After 5 mins the website works like it should.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Specifics on your phone and desktop computer would be helpful. Also, the steps you take (if anything unusual) to generate the error...

Can't recreate the same over here, and we've had no other reports of this :(

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Specifics on your phone and desktop computer would be helpful. Also, the steps you take (if anything unusual) to generate the error...

Can't recreate the same over here, and we've had no other reports of this :(

thanx for the reply James, I guess its my service provider who blocks wpcentral and other websites at times, since I sometimes get the page of my service provider.
noticed websites I mostly access like wpcentral,Wikipedia have the same error. Will contact them soon.

edit I contacted them lol they said they have nothing to deal with these websites, they aren't blocking any of my websites. Nor I don't have any family account setup on my id, I am the single user on iPad and my PC . They suggested me to contact the website admin and clear the history,cookies.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon