WPC app has become unresponsive to tips and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Many times I offer tips to wpc by in app link. But WPC never seem to be bothered. I experienced it 3-4 times. For example, since last 1-2 days wp8.1 animations on WP 8.1 reverted back to wp8 after updating extra+info on Lumia phones... WPC editorial board seems to fail to take cognizance of this big change... Or they have reduced their site/platform/app to just be MARKETING forum of phones and apps... Great platform of one time going pity....

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
The app is working good for me after the recent update , and animations are still the same new one after updating extras + info app on my lumia 920.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have read your post Anant , this is not a common issue , if writers found this issue and get many reports I an sure they will post an article for this issue.

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
If you're referring to the way the start screen animates when going to or from another screen, I'm not experiencing what you are.

After updating extras & info yesterday, the Start Screen animations are the same as they've been since I installed WP8.1, which are definitely different than the animations on WP8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon