Can CHINA users log into the forums via WP app ?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Even after Jay has fixed the issue, I get errors off and on. I am able to go upto the sign in page on the forums but after entering my credentials it doesn't go forward, its stuck on the log in page. Not sure if its because of the internet connection here in CHINA. I recently moved here so kind of helpless.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally after struggling for days I was able to login. What I noticed is that if I try to login with my WPCentral id and password it doesn't get me logged in and the page just shows loading but nothing happens.

Today I selected the microsoft account option on the passport login page and it took me to hotmail site where I entered my credentials and then it worked. Not sure if this is a bug with the Windows Phone app.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Finally after struggling for days I was able to login. What I noticed is that if I try to login with my WPCentral id and password it doesn't get me logged in and the page just shows loading but nothing happens.

Today I selected the microsoft account option on the passport login page and it took me to hotmail site where I entered my credentials and then it worked. Not sure if this is a bug with the Windows Phone app.
Pretty weird, had you tried contacting the help team? this might be a bug they would want to be aware of :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes