Where is Daniel Rubino?!

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I was absent for about 2 days, when I checked back, Mr.Daniel was absent! ? I thought he would appear when a new build of win 10 appears but he didn't?!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Mr. Rubino may be on vacation... These guys stay pretty busy and deserve time off. He may be traveling . They cover a lot of conferences and events. He may be working on something extensive and not covering quick turnaround articles at the moment.

*shrug*

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Mr. Rubino may be on vacation... These guys stay pretty busy and deserve time off. He may be traveling . They cover a lot of conferences and events. He may be working on something extensive and not covering quick turnaround articles at the moment.

*shrug*

Thank You, It's my mistake, I didn't notice that it isn't in an appropriate forum!, sorry.
Okay!... Such people definitely deserves a vacation!

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
As noted above, we had our annual editor's meeting during which we discuss the future of our sites, strategy, organization, etc. That meeting eventually turned into a bachelor party/birthday party for my boss (and good friend) Kevin Michaluk, which extended into the weekend. Even I like to take a mini-vacation here and there ;) Finally, after returning to Massachusetts, I had to travel again to NYC for ASUS.

My job, for better or worse, is more than just writing on the front page, so as the site grows I will be taking on more behind-the-scenes jobs (while still tackling the 'big' stories most of the time).

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
As noted above, we had our annual editor's meeting during which we discuss the future of our sites, strategy, organization, etc. That meeting eventually turned into a bachelor party/birthday party for my boss (and good friend) Kevin Michaluk, which extended into the weekend. Even I like to take a mini-vacation here and there ;) Finally, after returning to Massachusetts, I had to travel again to NYC for ASUS.

My job, for better or worse, is more than just writing on the front page, so as the site grows I will be taking on more behind-the-scenes jobs (while still tackling the 'big' stories most of the time).
That's what we can expect from a guy like you Mr.Daniel :)), I wish you had a nice time & 'big' welcome back to you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes