Windows central app for windows phone drains too much battery of phone. Anybody recognized that.

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Any one saw that the app windows central for WP quickly drains too much battery of phone. I see that the app Is always on top position when I open battery saver and saw the app with battery usage. Is it ok or seems weird. What do you think ?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
What are your settings in the app? Do you have all notifications enabled, only some?
I haven't noticed this with this app myself, but it's usually never in my top position. I don't have notifications enabled at all.
Also, naturally I noticed that whatever app you use the most in that 24 hour cycle always takes the top position anyway.

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
What are your settings in the app? Do you have all notifications enabled, only some?
I haven't noticed this with this app myself, but it's usually never in my top position. I don't have notifications enabled at all.
Also, naturally I noticed that whatever app you use the most in that 24 hour cycle always takes the top position anyway.

I didn't enabled notifications.....either I didn't allowed it run in background...
Either I didn't pin to home screen as large tile bcz tile updates automatically.........although when I used this ap for while may be upto 30 min. Then battery crazily downs.

I also know that whatever app we use mostly in 24 or 48 hour or a week is always top on position. Lol
App always use 30-40 % of battery for usage of short period...saw in battery usage....that's why said it is always on top in battery saver. Anything else....

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I moved your thread here. This is the area where the Mobile Nations tech team looks for people that need help with the Windows Central App for Windows Phone.

Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon