It's been two weeks, is it like not happening any more?
    11-29-2015 06:22 PM
    Daniel said they were closing the site at the end of the year, so I guess it doesn't matter.
    Source?

Also, I think they have been really busy with the release of the 950, 950 xl, Mozo cases, etc. In addition, this is a holiday weekend in the US.
    Guytronic and RumoredNow like this.
    11-29-2015 08:22 PM
    This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Maybe the guy deserves some time for himself?
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 11-30-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: cleanup on aisle 5
    11-29-2015 08:28 PM
    Nothing of the sort. Thursday/Friday was a holiday here in the US, so it wasn't happening then and we've been doing a lot of reviews. There is only so much time in day. I mean, I get it looks like AskDan is super simple, but it's hours of work and editing.

The show will be back this week.

And just in advanced, don't expect the show during xmas and new year's either. I like work, but I also like my friends and family too ;)
    Last edited by Daniel Rubino; 11-30-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    11-30-2015 11:48 AM
    Nothing of the sort. Thursday/Friday was a holiday here in the US, so it wasn't happening then and we've been doing a lot of reviews. There is only so much time in day. I mean, I get it looks like AskDan is super simple, but it's hours of work and editing.

The show will be back this week.

And just in advanced, don't expect the show during xmas and new year's either. I like work, but I also like my friends and family too ;)
    Well, you could answer more than 10 questions since you haven't done the series in a while.
    11-30-2015 12:18 PM
    Well, you could answer more than 10 questions since you haven't done the series in a while.
    Actually, I'll stick to my format of answering how many questions I feel like answering ;) Also, many of the question submitted are just not answerable making selection rather difficult.
    12-02-2015 01:04 PM
    ...many of the question submitted are just not answerable making selection rather difficult.
    Doesn't that make the [S]selection[/S] dismissal easier?

I imagine it makes the reading of them more difficult.

#askdanwindows

If your lumia 950 is on a train leaving New York's Grand Central Station at 11:37 AM EST and it is traveling west at 60 miles per hour and my Lumia 950 XL is departing Los Angeles from Union Station at 2:48 PM PST that same day and travels east at 72 miles per hour: what ISO should we be using to take pictures of each other as we pass?
    xandros9 and Guytronic like this.
    12-02-2015 05:22 PM