windows central forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi , i have recently jumped to android from windows phone and facing difficulties logging in using my username on the windows central forums app for android. I usually log in through my Gmail account but in the app there is no alternatives to log in other than the generic username and password.

i really need the app as it could help me stay connected everywhere. I have tries multiple times and have paid attention typing my username and password to log in but i cant.

It would be great if somebody could give me a workaround or windows central actually throws an update including the option to log in using gmail. ;)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Abhishek,

Are you using special characters in your password?

I had the same problem with the Windows Central App for Android. When I changed my password to something without special characters using Enpass to generate a secure password with just letters and numbers, then I was able to log in using the app.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks James and Laura. I only wish to update the thread, as i never logged in on WC using android app and since the beginning i have been logging in using desktop / gmail account i never made a password for my account for my account here. So i figured that out and its all sorted.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon